|| Associate Marketing Analyst
Complete data analysis on market data received from clients. Develop appropriate queries to determine analytical solutions to measure impact of data. Prepare accompanying summary presentations of analysis results to be presented to clients. Work collaboratively with Digital Marketing Team to optimize results.
- Support multiple clients under the direction of the Manager, Digital Marketing.
- Complete multiple deliverables with varying degrees of priorities and urgencies.
- Run targeted, complex and exploratory database queries utilizing large volumes of transactional data.
- Build responsive email and telemarketing project lists designed to drive lead generation according to client specifications utilizing large volumes of transactional data.
- Utilize statistical techniques for modeling, segmentation, and in-depth analysis for client marketing data.
- Evaluate and troubleshoot campaign effectiveness via data analysis. Make recommendations to optimize client results.
- Conduct ad hoc and self-directed analysis and reporting to provide campaign and database insights. Make recommendations for improving analysis, response rates, etc.
- Collaborate with internal staff and clients to develop quantifiable recommendations about functionality, data quality, and other criteria to optimize analysis results.
- Draft written business correspondence that is clear, professional, and effectively communicates subject matter.
- Perform research and other duties as needed.
- Bachelor Degree in marketing, statistical decision sciences, computer science or related field
- Experience with project management
- 2+ years of marketing or related experience
- Strong attention to detail and quality
- Knowledge of relational databases and using statistical techniques
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent PowerPoint skill
- Expertise in querying large relational databases using SQL or similar toolset
- Expert user of MS Excel (pivot tables, VLookups, and calculated fields required)
- Proficient with SQL, a plus.
- Familiar with consumer database tools such as Access or Filemaker
- Very Strong organization skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to work as a collaborative team member, as well as, independently with minimal supervision
- Strong presentation and meeting facilitation skills
- Outstanding English verbal and written communication skills
- Able to handle multiple projects and clients simultaneously
- Capacity to learn and work in a fast paced, complex data environment