|| Digital Marketing Data Processing Job Coordinator
Oversee all aspects of individual accounts as they relate to the Digital Marketing Team. The team focuses its efforts on Email and database Marketing. The position is focused around the ensuring that quality and accuracy is consistently achieved.
- Analyze and manage client and internal schedules to be processed by the Digital Marketing Team.
- Clarify and validate Client instructions, ensuring the understanding of client expectations, as well as ensuring data processing instructions are complete and accurate.
- Facilitate data processing production schedules of assigned accounts.
- Serve as liaison between the Client and the Programming Team on all data processing related matters.
- Verify the accuracy of work generated by programming to include counts, coding and content.
- Respond to client requests.
- Assist in the preparation of final billing summaries to Accounting
- Provide data processing related post-production support, when needed.
- High school diploma plus up to 1 year of experience in the data processing field or equivalent.
- College level course work and/or related experience preferred.
- Knowledge of computer programming, HTML knowledge a plus
- Organization skills
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Detail oriented
- Quality conscious
- Ability to think in logical sequence
- Ability to work well with others
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to meet short deadlines