There has been significant consolidation within the envelope printing and converting industry. Many factors precipitated these events, but the result is that production capacity has been greatly reduced and is now concentrated with just a few major vendors. This trend has resulted in much longer lead times for envelope production.
Data-Mail responded to this situation by investing in envelope converting presses, giving us the capacity to print and convert over one million envelopes per day. This equipment complements our jet presses for printing of pre-manufactured envelopes.
Our financial strength and stability allow us to make this type of strategic acquisition, protecting our clients from the volatility in the envelope marketplace and insuring that we will have envelopes for your direct mail project when your mail date demands them.
Our envelope printing and converting capabilities include:
- Jet Press Printing 2/2 for pre-manufactured envelopes
- Litho/Convert Web Printing up to 10 colors
- Litho/Convert Sheet-Fed Printing up to 6 colors
- Flexo Printing and Converting up to 3 colors
- Enhanced Flexo Printing and Converting up to 4 colors